Watch this video showcasing the beautiful Lap of Luxury items

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Accessorizing for Summer

Summer's coming and I am looking forward to days laying by the pool and lounging at the beach and I like nothing more than to have my hair off of my neck when the sun is beaming down on me, but how boring is it to just throw your hair it up in a simple 'ol ponytail? Problem solved! You can look stylish while soaking up the sun with any of my stylish headbands.

Introducing my newest design. Whether you are wearing your hair down or up in a messy ponytail, this headband will go with a number of looks and it is so sweet and adorable. A great accessory for the coming summer months.

Click here to purchase yours today.





Color on Model: eggshell white

**A special thanks to Nickell with Nickell Photography who took these lovely pictures**

P.S. Don't forget to become a follower of this blog by May 10th and receive 10% off your next purchase!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails