Watch this video showcasing the beautiful Lap of Luxury items

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pillows Hats and Winners

I've been itching for new pillows for my couch and love seat. I've had mine for a while now, they are still super cute, but I have been wanting to do some redecorating and the fastest and easiest way to do this is by getting new pillows.
Once I find the perfect fabric, I am most definitely gong to make my own. I came across this website How to Make a Pillow on the HGTV website and looks super easy. I am going down to the L.A. Fashion District this weekend so hopefully I will find the perfect fabric.

By the way, here is a new item available to buy on Etsy. I am slowly but surely making my Spring Line of Slouchy Berets. These are super light and airy and so wearable for the Spring months.


CONGRATS!
The winners of my Give Away are....Ray J & Jessica Harding
(I will contact you via email for further information)

Thanks for everyone who entered.
I really appreciate your support & comments!
Check back soon for the next Give Away...it will be soon :)

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

All of your designs are not only cute but useful. How about making a pillow with a crochet front and a bow on it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails