Watch this video showcasing the beautiful Lap of Luxury items

Monday, September 20, 2010

Circle Scarf. Or is it a Necklace?

This weekend I whipped up this little design. It's not exactly a scarf. It is more like a necklace. I really like it. It looks cute layered with a cardigan or it can dress up a basic t-shirt and jeans. You can order it in any colors of your choice and you can choose the color of the flower too. I like giving my customers the ability to design their own items. I hope you guys like it. These pictures aren't that great. I hope to get a fried to model for me, so I can get pictures that showcase the scarf/necklace better.


3 comments:

Andrea Le Albee said...

LOVE it!!!

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

hey i really want one of these yarn necklace things!!they are so cute! And i also want the purple flower headband.

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

hey i want one of these yarn necklaces! they are so cute! and i also want a purple flower headband!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails